Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Mickie explained the plan to Chris and he chuckled. "This is going to be great." he said. Trish Stratus then came into the boiler room and when she saw the two of them there, she said," Did you explain the plan to him Mickie?"
"Sure did, Trish and he's on board.

"Great, They deserve what they have coming to them. Now, I have to call..."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
....The Fabulous Moolah. She will have to do her part and get the Honkey Tonk Man here.(That's right I went there.) Trish pulled out her cell phone and dialed the number, However there was no answer. Trish said to Mickey, "I am not Statusfied there was no answer". We need that guitar here. This will be fun. Trish not being able to contact Moolah placed another call trying to get intouch with....

Gecko
Gecko
...Jeff Jarrett...

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Jeff Jarrett. Yeah, he was a rip off of Honky Tonk Man but time was running low. He had the guitar and he was more than willing to double cross anyone.

"Hi Jeff. It's Amy - Lita - Um, I have a little proposition for you that I think you might want to hear about."

Jarrett shook his head. What did Vince want now? He always sent some two bit diva to TNA whenever he wanted a favor.

"OK, you got three minutes to tell me this proposition," he said, tapping a pencil against his desk. There wasn't much she could say to make him agree to let any TNA workers work a WWE show. He would listen and then hang up.

After he listened however, he changed his mind. "I'll be there in under 45 minutes. Keep this quiet or all bets are off."

Lita smiled. "Oh, I will. You know I am an honest, trustworthy person."

Jarrett frowned. "Uh, yeah. See ya in 45."

Jarrett, picked up his guitar and briefcase just as Christian walked in. "Hey you going somewhere?"

Jarrett hesitated then said, "Yeah...and maybe you want to go with me. Here's the deal...."

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
"Wow. That sounds like the ultimate screw job and I would love to screw someone over like I was because that's how I roll. Count me in."

Jarrett and Christian gathered up their things and headed out the door.

Approximately forty-five minutes later, they met with Lita, who was having her toes sucked by Snitsky. They were appropiately grossed out and Jarrett said," Hey Slapnuts. Why don't you leave so we can have a talk with Lita."

"Wait, Jeff. He's a part of this too."

"That's right and I called someone else so whatever happens, remember, it's not my fault."

Lita was even puzzled by this news. "Who did you call?"
Snitzky smiled and said, "Well, we couldn't be part of a hostile takeover without...."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
"The Rock!"

"No way!" chorused the assembled wrestlers.

"I thought he'd been locked away in an asylum ever since he went nuts and Rock Bottomed that B-Grade movie director?" queried Christian out loud.

There were several murmers of agreement.

Snitsky smiled and nodded. "True. But they didn't count on me sending in Mr. Kennedy to bust him out."

Christian looked at Snitsky in utter disbelief. Could he really have secured the services of The Peoples Champion?

Snitsky's smile grew into a grin. "I can tell you don't believe me, so just listen to this voicemail he left!"

He turned on the speakerphone and The Rock's voice blared out.

"Finally, The Rock, has come back, to WWE!" it began...

Coda

Say it loud, Say it proud
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
..."And he remembers when his contract ran out. He remembers no phone call coming to renew it. He remembers WWE ditching him. Now, WWE and Vince will be theones who get ditched. Or end up in a ditch."

Everyone in the room smiled. They all knew it was a huge risk to double cross and triple cross people but they had their own agendas.

Jarrett opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when the door to the room they had gathered in was forcefully opened.

"Enough! Enough of all this. Everyone who isn't on this list in my hand is to leave this arena immediately. The show will start in 4 hours. There is a meeting in 30 minutes to go over the card. If you're not on the list, take your belongings and leave immediately."

The person tossed a clipboard to the group with a list of workers on it. It hit Lita and Snitky, who had been trying to catch it, murmured, "That really wasn't my fault."

Edge was furious about being pushed around. Before the person could leave he said...

[color:"#800080"]Wrestling Editor: [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
"Wait a minute, if some of us aren't even on the card, why are we all here? What are you planning with us?"

"All in good time", replied the person who still was not visible to those in the room but whose voice sounded strangely familiar, "just read the plans and maybe you can guess what is happening." The person turned and left as those remaining pondered what he had just said.

"Do you think this all has to do with the new ECW show?" asked Lita, "You know I used to be in ECW, I was hardcore, I was extreme, I was - "

"-still a $#%@" cut in Trish as she walked into the room. Edge started chuckling before Lita elbowed him in the ribs. "What's going on, guys?" Trish asked before looking Lita up and down, "besides the usual..."

They all gathered around the clipboard to see what the plans were and were very surprised to find...

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
None of them were on the list.

In fact, only 12 names were on the list. Names that no one in that room would have guessed would take center stage on a WWE pay per view.

The room went silent.

Finally Edge broke the silence. "Well, I don't know about you all, but I'm not leaving until I find out what is going on here."

The rest nodded in agreement.

Lita finally said, "I think it's time to quit all the games and get to the bottom of things. We better call...."

Shark
Shark
Edge nodded although none of them wanted to make the call he pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number it rang..

A voice at the other end answered "Yeah!"

Edge smiled "We thought we better get you here, they have issued a list and we have to leave the arena the plan is going to collapse unless you get here"

A silence hung in the room as Edge listened suddenly snatching the phone away from his ear as the voice at the other end shouted down the line.

Edge looked a little [censored] but answered "Sure thing..."

Last edited by Mikieboy; 04/25/06 03:27 AM.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.