I guess I have been away for too long!!
First and foremost, I want everyone to stop and take a look at what forum you are in.
In here we adhere to the truth and validity of the Bible as God's Word. It's literal. If you don't agree, that's fine, but there will be no bullying in MY forum.
If you are not willing to accept what is said regarding this truth about the Bible, then your in the wrong room.
I don't know how other forums are run here at Bella, but there is a Bella Online Forums code of conduct that is general across the board for everyone here. In this forum, there is also a code of conduct:
1. We will not challenge the Bible as the Word of God.
2. We don't have to agree with one another, but we will not judge God.
3. If we don't know what a certain scripture means or says we will look it up in our own Bible and discuss what it says to us personally.
4. We will recognize that in the rest of the world we always face harsh criticism and negative reactions, but here everyone is safe.
5. Jesus Christ is Lord, Son and Saviour. He will be respected at all times.
6. We will treat everyone the way we expect everyone to treat us.
7. If you can't adhere to this code of conduct, then you need to find another forum.
8. I am the moderator of this forum and if you receive an email from me asking you to edit a post, then you must do it or be expelled.
I am a fair person, but I have been moderating this forum for 5 years now, and I have seen alot of stuff. I refuse to be a babysitter and expect everyone to behave like an adult, so I developed this code of conduct for everyone here. I guess I'll have to repost it here in the forum.
Now we can continue this discussion...
PS, if you have to ignore someone, then maybe this thread is not for you... just food for thought...