logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#203258 07/25/05 04:32 PM
C
OP Offline
C
It is like a blast from the past to see him on that show- Perfect Strangers- it was so good in its own time LOL. I have to say though, I think he is weirder in real life than he was as Balki. I really felt bad for Janice- that was just creepy to watch him. I saw him in this movie last weekend- called Icemaker. I didn't even know he was still working, but my friend who showed the dvd works at universal, so he is always in the know. It was a really random movie that was like so weird it was funny- like the surreal life or balki LOL. They like turn humans into diamonds, and like famous diamonds are made of famous people. It was perfect for good old Balki- weird and hilarious LOL. Are people watching this season? Morgan

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
He seemed a bit odd on the show. A tad bit overly friendly with the ladies. A Tell Tale sign that he doesn't have many of those friends. LOL!

Omarosa surprised me. Maybe the Apprentice really was an act.

[color:"purple"][b]
J.Lynn
Computer Careers/Reality TV Editor
computercareers@bellaonline.com

Shark
Shark
I am watching and it was drama last night. Balki started to cry over Jancie because of the stories she told him about what her father use to do to her when she was younger (get the drift). Omarosia was just a total Royal pain in the good god creation. It was like the O and J show because those two got into it so much last night. I was on one or the other every second on that show. Felt like I was watching tennis.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to lie - email
Shark
Shark
Poor guy ever time that somebody no no no I take that back. Everytime that a female room mate runs out of the house or room he have to run after them and give them a hug and comfort them with his words. I cant believe that he cried like a little baby on Pepa's shoulders over Janice struggle of life. Then Caprice would run out of the room because she is fed up with Janice and Omarosa feuding. I think he likes to touch and feel his way around the crowd. They showed a clip of him "smacking" Pepa on the butt! Naughta naughta Balki.

Parakeet
Parakeet
The longer the show goes on the more he gives me the creeps *shudders*

I don't like this season much at all. Even before Amarosa admitted to acting, it was obvious that both she and Janice are doing nothing but acting. Sally Jessy was right when she said that Amarosa was missing out - and it has taken away from the whole show.

Of course, unscripted reality tv is always acting to an extent, but this has been way overdone.

Shark
Shark
And thank god its over! But I think the next surreal life cast is going to suck. They are going to have...Sherman Helmsley, aka George Jefferson of "The Jeffersons;" Smashmouth singer Steve Harwell; Poison guitarist C.C. DeVille; 1980s Whitesnake video vixen Tawny Kitaen; Playboy TV's Andrea Lowell; and actress Alexis Arquette. Like any New Yorker who cares? Aaa who I kiding I'm gonna have to watch it to see if it ends up on my to do list.

B
Koala
Koala
B
The only good person on this past season was Jose Canseco, and the reason I tried to watch many episodes. Next season does sound like the pits.

I also cannot believe that I have viewed epsiodes of the Brady reality show. The one with Florence Henderson was funny. I saw a bit of it the other day and never would watch the Danny Bonaduce one.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Shark
Shark
I loved Carey, Pepa, the other model, Jose, and Broncen they cracked me up. If you put those five people air time together they wont even come close to Janice and Omarosia air time.

J
J
I think he has some real intimacy problems and goes overboard is covering them up. It was an intersting season. That's for sure!!

[color:"purple"][b]
J.Lynn
Computer Careers/Reality TV Editor
computercareers@bellaonline.com

I thought it was strange seeing Balki on this show! I loved Cary Hart....he did a great job...seemed like a sincere person

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.