logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#192013 05/13/05 02:06 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hosting a grad party. I'm not quite sure what all i should do as far as food, decor, etc... please help..

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#192014 05/13/05 02:08 PM
B
OP Offline
B
this may sound like a stupid question, but what do you do at a graduation party? Is the constant mingling enough, or should i provide some sort of entertainment.

#192015 05/13/05 04:59 PM
Shark
Shark
Congrats. I'm graduating this year with my advanced degree and this has gotten me excited.

You can do anything you want at a graduation party, but I'd consider entertainment if you want it to be special. There are various kinds of entertainment depending on your budget. And if you are budget conscious (like most of us) consider finding an acquaintance with some special talent.

Here are a few links that discuss graduation etiquette:
Graduation Etiquette (Announcements and Thank Yous)
http://www.herff-jones.com/college/graduation_etiquette_frameset.html

Graduation Party Planning
http://www.graduationparty.com/

If you have questions about actually planning the party, I'd suggest that you send a message to the party planning editor here. Her e-address is [email]partyplanning@bellaonline.com.[/email]

I hope this works out.

#192016 05/14/05 03:47 PM
P
P
Hello and congrats to the graduates and the people that got them there! Theme parties are great ideas for graduation, and the guests, who have had more than their share of cake and ham sandwiches, will certainly appreciate them! The theme itself will be entertaining enough if you don't have a budget for professionals.

Some ideas for parties are a luau/barbecue, retro, school color (all food, drinks, decor, music, are based on that, like if the colors are blue and white, use all blue foods, drinks, play the blues..), or base it off of the graduates favorites, whether that be sports, music, computers, etc.

If you would like more ideas or food and decor specifics for listed ideas, feel free to email me at partyplanning@bellaonline.com ! Best of luck!

Moderated by  Decorum-Is-Key Lisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.