logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Diana Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Please give your feedback and suggestions on my exotic pet articles. Also, please give suggestions for content! Feel free to post comments on a new string, ask advice, or tell stories about your pets!

Thank you

Diana

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Diana Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I am really impressed with these new products. About time more people take the safety of pets more seriously! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Diana Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I honestly would love to here some suggestions. There are many very rare pets that people have that I am sure people would love to hear about. Drop a line in the forum!

Hi Diane,
Where can we go to see the exotic pet articles that you wrote?
Thanks,
Carol

Diana Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to your feedback! What kind of pets do you have?

http://www.bellaonline.com/site/exoticpets

G
G
Personally, I enjoy the articles quite a bit. I pass on the articles to all of our members at EPOU.

Gabrielle Collins, EPOU
Diana Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Exotic Pet Owners Uniting is an outstanding organization helping defend exotic pet ownership and I appreciate passing the exotic pet articles on to your friends. When you think of the good that has been done compared to the few who abuse it is amazing. There are more tigers in captivity (exotic pets and other) than there is in the wild boggles the mind. There are so few left in the wild it breaks my heart. What man will do for profit and power has ruined our home the - earth. Unless you have experienced the wonder of the spirituality of living with these animal be it a parrot, tiger, monkey, skunk, or raccoon and a huge variety of other animals, people against ownership of exotics will never understand.

Some organizations start out with good intentions. Protection of various species, protection of animals turns into an enraged need of power and recognition that the very thing that was being protected is put in danger.

Thank you again,
Diana

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The problem with exotic pet ownership....is when the owner gets bored with his pet and no longer is as diligent in meeting it's needs.

As example are parrots. A cool pet to own...till jr. comes into the picture. When you start having kids the coolness of owning a neat bird like an amazon...looses it's appeal after a bit. Especially when you're trying to keep up with diaper changes and soccer games. There are many many parrots who end up bald as a Thanksgiving turkey because they pick all thier feathers off as they fall into physcosis brought on by neglect. These birds live a LONG time...and very few folks are willing or interested long enough to care for them for more than a few years.

I like exotic pets...I have dart frogs and they're way cool! But I don't think many folks put alot of thought into what it will be like to actually own some of these animals or care for them for any length of time. Sadly, it's the animals that suffer in the end being shifted from home to home or just left in a swamp somewhere to fend for itself....they are having a problem with boas down in Florida. Folks get tired of them and just...let them go in the back yard...silly people...

Anyway...exotics are great ! But please, please, please....do your research and be very sure you're up to the task for the long haul before you dive in..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.