logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bjen Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My name is Bernita Jenkins and I�m a Recruiter at Google. We are currently hiring native Italian speakers, through Payrolling.Com to work part-time, remotely and help with search quality evaluation on a project basis. Candidates must be web-savvy and analytical, have excellent web research skills and a broad range of interests. Specific areas of expertise are highly desirable.

Participants in web evaluation projects must have a high speed internet connection. All work will be performed in the U.S. or Canada, and participants must be able to demonstrate legal eligibility to work.

In particular, applicants will be asked to draw on experience living, studying, and keeping in touch with the Italian (web) culture and language.

We are currently recruiting candidates with experience in the US and Canada as well as candidates with experience in countries outside of the US and Canada. For example, did you spend time living in Asia or Europe, move to the US, and continue to exist in both cultures? In addition, higher education that spans more than one country and one culture is also relevant.

Please feel free to describe in your cover letter any applicable experiences.

Please ensure that your resume mentions any Italian or non-Italian language skills, for example, ITALIAN or JAPANESE or FRENCH, etc. If your language skills are Italian only but include relevant experience in regions outside the US and Canada, you may wish to include the geographic regions of expertise (i.e. UK, Ireland, South Africa or another English speaking country).

For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of our resume to [email]jobs@google.com.[/email] Important: The subject field of your email must include Quality Rater - TEMPORARY.

Please forward this message on to your peers who may be interested. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Bernita Jenkins
Google Inc.,
Google Staffing
bernita@google.com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi jen,

I emailed you my resume, so please feel free to contact me.

I am interested in the quality rater -Chinese position.

Thanks!

Kathleen

Moderated by  Maria - Computer Careers 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.