logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#179583 02/15/05 12:33 AM
OP Offline
I got to at least 1 monster per area for the arena, I spend a lot of time trying to kill a cactuar in the thunder plains, dunno why. I wandered for like 2 hours to encounter one.

I wanna ask wut else does the arena give me when I get 2 of all monsters or 3 etc. Coz I think Im almost there in maxing out my characters, altho I dun have enof winning fomulas or wings to discover for all my characters.
I followed the Bella walkthru and I didnt get the 30 wings to discover when I won the remiem temple race with 3 open chests. Why? Also when I tried bribing Marlboro for 15 wings to discover, it onli gives me one. Why? I thought it gives me 15 for bribing once. So does that mean I bribe one at a time and I can onli bribe 15 max?

Also one more question, does auto-med restore any status effects? or does it just auto-uses remedy which cannot cure curse or zombie or berserk.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#179584 02/15/05 12:54 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Ok, if you catch five of every monster, you unlock Ultima Buster. If you capture all 10 of every enemy, you unlock Nemesis. Also, you have to catch so many of each species to get some of the species creations. Your best bet is to just go ahead and spend 50 hours capturing all ten of them.
The bribe varies up and down. One time you may get 4 of the item and the next time you might get ten. Keep trying. There is no max for how many you can bribe (until you get 99 of them of course).
auto-med: Say you had darkness cast on you. Auto-med would cast eye drops. Say you are silenced. It would cast echo screen. If you had multiple effects (except for berserk or confusion, etc.) then it casts remedy.
Hope all this helps you. Let me know if you need something else

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
#179585 02/15/05 07:04 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Obtain at least one of every fiend in an area to gain an 'area conquest' and you will get a buncha useful and rare items + a new fun boss to beat up.

Gain 'species' conquest by capturing i think 5 or less for some of one type of species. Eg, capture 5 of all the bugs and unlock the Bug boss in the speicies conquest
Again you get a buncha useful and rare items
(capture 6 of the iron giant kind to unlock the iron giant speices conquest boss who gives you HP spheres (spheres that give +300 HP on teh sphere grid))

Capture 5 of every feind and gain access to Ultima Buster in teh Original bosses. You get 99 Dark Matter if you do that.

Capture 10 different friends in 10 different areas and 10 of each of those fiends, to obtain Mars Crest or Sigil (can't remember which) which is used to power up Auron's celestial weapon (ultimate weapon)

Capture 10 of every feind and beat all the bosses at least once and gain 10 warp spheres (yellow spheres that let you warp anywhere on the sphere grid) and also a free chance to fight the most powerful feind in the NTSC FFX, Nemisis. There is a more powerful foe to fight in the Pal and international FFX

Bottom line is...capture 10 of every feind

I don't believe the walkthrough said you bribe for 15 wings to discovery because that is SO not true.
Bribe Malboro for 2, and Great Malboro for 4,
However, the amount of items given VARIES by +-50%. So taht means you might get 1,2,or 3 wings to discovery from malboro, or 2,3,4,5, or 6 wings to discovery from great malboro

For the Remien temple, you need to collect 3 (I thought it was 4) chests and NOT hit any of those lights AND win the race

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

Fear me, Hate me, Curse me, for I will question your every move ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~
#179586 02/15/05 11:03 AM
Stone Age Human
Stone Age Human
and of course to max out your chars.
Arena creations drop stat spheres, to put in empty nodes to max every stat.

#179587 02/15/05 06:15 PM
OP Offline
*gulp*

I think I misunderstood the words "max out" before I saw this.
woow

Long way to go I guess.

Thanks for the tips...Im on my way, slowly tho, coz school started already.

#179588 02/15/05 07:08 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Max out being boosting your stats up to 255. It's easy and quick

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~
#179589 02/16/05 12:09 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
yeah, that's what I said about spending fifty hours capturing the fiends. Once you level up enough though, the bosses are pretty easy. It's not that bad though. It's actually pretty quick leveling up if you know the Don Tonberry trick for AP. If not, just look at bella's walkthrough and it will tell you.

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
#179590 02/17/05 05:47 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
once you have everything in the battle arena you'll never have to leave again.

You have unlimited access to red spheres to activate the sphereboard, purple spheres to fill in gaps, as much AP as you want (assuming you have the best set up for sphere levels) and your gain profits from selling the weapons you win from each boss.

The I is moving

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.