logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PattyG Offline OP
OP Offline
I am newly married and have 15 year old twin sons from a previous marriage. My new husbands 25 year old sister moved in with us temporarily and still hasn't moved out. She pays us a small amount of rent, but does nothing around the house to help out. When I gripe about it, I have to hear how one of my boys doesn't do anything either. This is putting a huge strain on our relationship. I feel that she is a grown up and should either help more or move out. Yes, my son is lazy, and should help more, but there is a big difference. Any comments or suggestions???

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
fish

I understand how things must feel when it come to family, but your sister-in-law must understand that this is your home and their are some rule she must follow when it comes to your home, there are certain tools people use as an excuse so they can have a reason why they don't do something, this seem like the case with your sister-in-law who seem to use your son as her reason why she don't clean up and which is not an excuse for her actions.
We all know how hard it is to even get teens to clean up their own rooms and I know it must be hard also with the pressure of not only your teen but your sister-in-law but this give her no excuse for her reason as an adult to compare her self to a child, your husband must begin to understand your point and address this issue towards his sister or other action need to take places. You and your husband need to set a date and time to speak with your sister-in-law about this problem and when is she planing to finding a place of her own.

Love the life God gave you
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.