logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
In case anybody missed last night's Super Bowl, Janet Jackson and guest Justin Timberlake gave viewers a show with an R-rated ending.

Read about it here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art16900.asp

So what do you think about it?

I'd like to think it was accidental, but how do you "accidentally" rip through a layer of leather and lace?

Either way, I think with this stunt, Timberlake might manage to top the buzz generated by his ex's kiss with Madonna at the MTV awards last year. LOL

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
We were both shocked when that happened but it appeared that her entire nipple was covered by a "silver star" so I thought it was intentional. Sort of like the award shows sometimes feature women with just stars or things over their nipples. Even looking at the photo you linked to, I don't see any nipple, just the silver stuff covering it. Is it really R rated?

I agree, he reached over deliberately and pulled at her breast. What else could he have been doing? And would she really have had her entire nipple covered up if she didn't think it might be shown?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes look, the CNN site says

"leaving her breast bare except for a metallic pastie that appeared to be shaped like a spur or a sunburst."

Are you sure it was a nipple ring? It really looked like a star pastie to me ...?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
IMHO it was done deliberately (I think so also because of the pastie), and especially for publicity. Did she attempt to cover herself for the rest of the performance? If not, definitely intentional.

If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa - Low Carb Host:
[qb] Are you sure it was a nipple ring? It really looked like a star pastie to me ...? [/qb]
When I first saw the photo of the incident, I thought I saw her nipple ring [she wears a silver hoop] sticking out. But on this full on view--yahoo.com--you can see it is a silver pastie but in the center is circle spot for her hoop.

She does have that nipple pierced. I was backstage a few years ago and she just changed costumes right in front of everyone. LOL So I was partially right--it was just hard to tell completely from the side view I initially had to work with.

And I have to say in this photo, for a woman whose breast is all hanging out, she doesn't seem that concerned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle S.-Host:
[qb] In case anybody missed last night's Super Bowl, Janet Jackson and guest Justin Timberlake gave viewers a show with an R-rated ending.

Read about it here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art16900.asp

So what do you think about it?

I'd like to think it was accidental, but how do you "accidentally" rip through a layer of leather and lace?

Either way, I think with this stunt, Timberlake might manage to top the buzz generated by his ex's kiss with Madonna at the MTV awards last year. LOL [/qb]
IF YOU WATCHED THE SUPER BOWL, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THE PASTIE WAS ENHANCED BY COMPUTER, BECAUSE YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE NIPPLE PIERCING DURING THE PERFORMANCE. SOMEONE CHANGED THE PICTURE THAT WAS POSTED ON YAHOO, YOU CAN ALSO TELL, BECAUSE IN ONE OF THE PICTURES WHEN SHE WAS TRYING TO COVER HERSELF, YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE THE PIERCING PORTRUDE FROM HER FINGERS, AND THERE IS NOT A PASTIE PRESENT. EVEN IN HER QUOTES SHE ADMITS THAT THERE WAS NO PASTIE

Margret A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Well I think I'm awfully glad that we don't watch football at my house!!!!! And I am super duper glad my 7 year old did not see it. Weather it was intentional or not, both Janet & Justin KNEW that there were kids in the audience and should be held accountable. This really is a sad sad way to get attention. What happened to getting noticed because you were a REALLY GOOD SINGER/PERFORMER ? Guess I'm just getting old.

Moderated by  Trina Boice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.