logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi all I am Sandy Specialty Channels Editor and was hoping to get this forum off and running. So lets start by asking, What is your favorite new Specialty Channel show and why? I have a few old shows but off the top of my head "Gilmore Girls", "Seventh Heaven".

I checked out Veronica Mars last week it was a pretty good show. It has my curiosty up trying to figure out all the secrets in this town?

What have you tuned into?

Sandy Mullins
Specialty Channels Editor
Specialty Channels | Forum | Email

One People One Planet
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
Hi,

How is UPN a "specialty channel"? Or even ABC Family?

I enjoy Monster House on Discovery and Designers Challenge on Home and Garden TV--but neither of those shows are new.

A new show that has caught my interest is Lazy Town on Nick Jr. http://www.nickjr.com/home/shows/lazytown/index.jhtml Very inventive...and really hard to take your eyes off of! (Which is saying something, especially with regards to the children's show genre.)

SoapNet, followed by the World Poker Tour on the Travel Channel.

My daughter (3.5) loves "Lazy Town" on Nick. It is pretty cute with good lessons, such as get up and play, eat right, get enough sleep, etc. It has songs that Lexy can't stop singing. (Thank goodness she sings very well.)

My mother's new favorite is "Crafters Coast to Coast" on HGTV. It's very interesting and fast-paced, for a how-to show.

My husband's favorite shows are "Best Week Ever" on VH1 and "Reno 911" on Comedy Central. Both shows crack us up!

I love every show I just mentioned - and too many more. I just don't have the time to watch them!

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I assume that UPN and ABC family fall into Specialty Channels since no one else covers them. Nick isnt just kids TV anymore and what about the other local networks that with the spread of cable and dish networks?

I must admit I don't watch much little kids TV since mine are grown but it would be nice to see what the grandbabies are watching!

Sandy Mullins
Specialty Channels Editor
Specialty Channels | Forum | Email

One People One Planet

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.