Naow, there's nothing like a good night out to make everything right with the world. I just had one and it has definitely brightened the horizon. IMHO, music is near the top of the list of requirements for a decent night of fun, so with this in mind, I announce the next night of fun planned for the Claddagh, an Irish Pub in Highlands, New Jersey. Kevin Guerin shows up at about 6 or so with his sidekick, and they are generous with the danceable sounds for the rest of the evening. Kevin's next appearance is December 5, and I highly recommend that if you're in the area, you make the effort. What makes this adventure worthwhile is an abundance of Irish waltzing types. What? Yep, people holding onto each other and dancing. Oh, sometimes they let go, but for the most part, they seem to (begob) _want_ to hold onto each other. The Claddagh is one of the good pubs. There's a decent pint. It's the best food in Highlands (Irish style, and yes, there is too good Irish food!)
In any case, Dec. 5, after dark, dancing, singing, clapping, foot stomping, and lots of fun. Be there. Otherwise, you'll be missed.
XOX
Mary Ellen