Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have 3 cats, 2 outdoor and 1 indoor. Now one of the outdoor has decided she wants to ba an indoor. YOu can't go outside without her darting in. I think it is because a possum has decided to join our famly at nite. Quite a site to see the cats eating with the possum! Anyone want a pet possum???

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
Currently we have 6 dogs (three of which are 10 month old puppies of on of the other dogs), 2 budgies, 3 cockateils, 1 kakariki, 2 goldfish, 1 Japanese weather loach and a pony. We also look after another 5 ponies for our local Riding for the Disabled branch and I'm about to get two gerbils that a colleague doesn't want.

Parakeet
Parakeet
What a fun topic! I love hearing about everyone's pets!

We live with Pico, my English Cocker Service Dog; Jack, a huge old grey Flemish Giant rabbit; and Mike, my approximately 20# cat. They are all about the same size. Pico and Mike are both rescues. Pico lives whereever I am, Jack has run of the back yard and the back porch (where we hang out daily in all weather), and Mike goes in and out. They all get along amazingly well. When we first got Mike, he tried stalking Jack and Jack turned around and stalked him. Mike and Jack now share the litterbox on the porch - though they both also use the yard. All three of them share the outdoor water bowl. We also had a chincilla for a week this fall - it got lost from the neighbors a few blocks away - luckily we found her family.

You can see Pico at http://misspico.wordpress.com/ and Mike at http://www.catster.com/?377792. Jack is now an old recluse and doesn't have a web page.

As a child, I had lots of lizards and a water garter snake. I'd love to have a snake again, but I seem to always live with people who don't like snakes. Plus, I'd really like a boa and having rabbits and a boa isn't necessarily a good mix.

Julie

C
C
[color:"green"] [/color] lets seeee.... i have a dacshund named belladonna, a black cat named fractious diablo, a blue faced amazon parrot named memorex,a ball python named baby, a few dozen rats 3 of wich are named zippy , zap, and ti chi,an american green tree frog named mililficint,8 green toads,anegyptian toad ,4 spade foot toads.

fortune favors the bold
B
B
I have a chinchilla, 2 ferrets, 3 sugar gliders, and a bearded dragon.

I'm also planning on getting more chinchillas, gliders, and cockatiel to add to the crew!

>^.^<

B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
Hello!
We have four horses and two English Angora's (well one.. I am keeping the other for a friend for now.) We are also getting some pet goats (for fiber.)

Your more then welcome to see our pets here and there on my blog atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I heard awhile ago that Dawn dish washing liquid kills fleas very well and is non toxic. The regular Dawn not the antibacterial kind or various other varieties on the market.

When finished washing rinse well warm water and as a final rinse use a cup of white vinegar and 2 cups warm water to make sure all soap is out of the fur.

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I have 2 Congo African Grey's, 1 umbrella Cockatoo, and 1 fence climbing, bed sheet tunneling beagle dog

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.