logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#114901 11/16/03 08:15 PM
OP Offline
My friend's mom started using a cap once every 2 months on me just to put a few fine blonde highlights into my hair. my hair is medium brown so the fine lights looked cute. but one time i tried to do the cap myself and i pulled too much hair through and runied my hair by making the front half all blonde. i went to a hair salon and they put some brown back into it but left some chunky blonde in it. my hair is now growing out and my dark brown roots dont look good with all the blonde grown out. i don't want to spend alot of money to get my hair professionally done but i want my natural haircolor back with a few lighter brown highlights in it but doing so without putting etreme damage on my hair. i have heard Henna dye works well but i don't know what to do. i dont want to use a cap and i heard the comb in dyes dont work and i just want to get all this blonde out of my hair. any suggestions on products to use and how to go on doing the process?? PLEASE?!

THanks, erin

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hi Erin,
I would not advise using henna.
If you want to do it yourself, I would advise using a cap to put mor FINE brown strands through the blonde chunks. Then let your natural color grow out before you try anything else.
Maybe your friend's mother will help you.

Your hair isn't going to be exactly the way you want it until all the blonde grows out.

I wish I could offer you more help. The best suggestion is to go to a professional who has experience in hair color.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.