Hi from Jody Moreen, editor of Adoption Blessings Newsletter- a Christian 20 page snail mail newsletter. I am publishing a new issue of the newsletter with some added features and desire to share writings from Adopted Kids/Teens so am sponsoring a contest- Here are the details!

Adoption Blessings Newsletter Adopted Kids/Teens Poetry/Writing Contest-
Seeking poetry, prose/ short writings(200-300 maximum words by adopted kids and teens to ages 8-18 relating to their adoption journey,
feelings, questions,experiences,pro-life stands and/or Christian faith.)Poems may be short in length. If you know of writings by adopted
children/teens you know please share this e-mail with them.Or encourage adopted kids/teens to enter. I am open to art work also related to adoption- drawings of their adoptive, birth family or adoption day. All participants will receive an encouraging thank you for their submission
and participation and an attractive laminated bookmark with a poem by Roy Lessin, of DaySpring Cards. Submissions of writing will not be
returned so please make copies.
This contest is sponsored by Adoption Blessings Newsletter- a Christian publication to encourage adoptees in this writing- 1st prize being a
$50.00 gift certificate to Family Christian book store(or another Christian book store if winner not near Family Christian Stores),
2nd/3rd Prizes- $25 FCS certificate, 4th and 5th prizes- $15 FCS
certificates, plus honorary mentions to other writers and having their poem/prose/writings/art published in a future issue of Adoption
Blessings Newsletter/Magazine. (All winners writings will be printed in a special edition of Adoption Blessings this summer.) Contest Deadline
is May 10th, 2004 (entries must be received in mail or by e-mail by the evening of May 10th) Each entry must be signed and dated by writer and
parent and include name/address/zipcode and permission to reprint submission in Adoption Blessings Newsletter.
Multiples Submissions Welcome!

Ideas for writing: Adoption Feelings, Identifying with Adoptees in Scripture- Mose, Esther, Samuel, Joseph, Adoption Questions, Letters to
God, Letters to Birth Parents, Psalms of Praise for Adoption/Life, Creative Writing on Being Adopted, What's in my "Adoption Suitcase"??(things I came with, and/or things I have added) or Your Own Creative poems and prose on being adopted.

Send Entries by e-mail to : adoption@wideopenwest.com ( In Subject
Line write- Adopted Kids/Teens Poetry Contest Submission)
or mail submissions to:
Jody Moreen, Adoption Blessings
729 Zaininger Avenue
Naperville, IL. 60563

Please share this e-mail with other adoptive families

Started with manual scrapbooking some years ago.

Actually engaged in digital scrapbooking.