logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
I have the Bernina 200E which I love! But it is also a little pricey. It does everything I need it to do. The newer Bernina has even better features, so check that one out too.

Cecile
http://www.stitchedsilly.com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I just purchased a singer futura ce 200 and i am stuck. This red light keeps blinking, it will not even begin to make any design. I followed the instructions and it is threaded the right way. I need help! Does anyone own one of these machines? Please help. Any advice would be great.

S
S
carissalime why don't you check one onf the embroidery forums:
http://forums.marthapullen.com/list.php?f=7 this is a good one, having some problems with spam but some really good ladies.
http://www.myembroideryhaven.com/forum/index.php some fantasitc ladies...owner is a digitizer.

Joan

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
What an annoying problem, carissalime! My suggestion is that you go to the store you bought it from (or phone them) and ask if they know what it is. Could it be that you need to insert a card or memory stick with a design on it somewhere before it will stitch?

Megan McConnell
Cams!! I had an old Singer machine that had the cams for decorative stitching. I sold it when my (now) ex-husband wanted money for something. Should have sold him instead. I really enjoyed that machine and if I ever found one in an antique shop or somewhere, I would be very tempted to buy it, although I have two good machines now. Maybe someday I will invest in an embroidery machine, but for now my machines do great.

B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
I can't really compare other machines because I just bought my first one not that long ago. I bought the Jamone 9500. I love the machine but the software I bought to digitize stuff I am not crazy about (I guess because it's harder then I thought it would be..lol..)

You can see some of the stuff I have done on my blog at
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

F
F
Each machine has its own little features. My wife went to Pfaff because of the built in differential feed.
As far as the Singer is concerned, of course go to the shop where you bought it, if you bought it some other way (Ebay or somewhere equally dangerous) you should still go to a dealer and ask for help, it may not be free, but at least you will be able to use it.
Every sewing machine shop we talk to says the same, Singer gives lousy back up to shops in Australia. This may be different in other countries.

H
H
Hi, The worst emroidery machine I ever bought was from a firm call Joys Sewing Machines in Derby. England. Turned out they were the European distributor for copies of what looked like Brother machines. If it had done all it said it could it would have been fantastic but I never got the chance to find out as the start button fell into the casing when I pressed it! Still waiting on an explanation and refund after returning it a month ago.

Hazbas
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Wow, Hazbas, that does sound like you were sold a lemon of a machine! Keep us up to date with your progress (if there is any).

Megan McConnell
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
Hello!
I was talking with a friend of mine and she wanted to see the machine I bought. So, I worked some short clips into my blog of it. Your more the welcome to check them out.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Megan M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.