logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
the extent of my piercings are my ears-one hole in each ear. i used to have two but i got it done at some store at the mall and it looked really badly placed so i took it out.

ive really wanted to get the center of my lip pierced, my tongue pierced and just recently thought of getting my nose pierced so i can wear a small diamond stud (the screw kind).

however, i have very apprehensive parents and although im 17, they dont even want me to pierce my ears again (its mostly my mother lol)

i dont really wanna wait a year until im legal to get it, but i dont want to get it pierced underage by a sketchy place. is there any place i can get it done?

the other thing are retainers. how noticable are retainers in the nose and lip? and if i ever decide to take them out, how well will they heal, becos thats a big concern to my mother that they will scar or i will have a hole in my nose.

my other question is im thinking of getting this done soon, which out of the 3 is best to start with? i was thinking the tongue, its easy to conceal and i think it would hurt the least from what little ive read. (im really nervous the lip will really REALLY hurt). but i was thinking the tongue is the one that would take the most precaution to get pierced cos its in my mouth and could get infected more easily, and ive heard of horror stories from bad piercing places lol.

sorry for all the questions i hope someone can help
=) thank you

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
Mijineee,

As for which one to start with, well, that's really up to you. I have basic articles on all the piercings you mentioned here, and you might want to read up on the healing times and aftercare and see what you are willing to commit to.

Piercing for those under 18 requires parental consent, so that's something you are going to have to deal with on your own too. Please note that if you go someplace that will take you underage, your parents can take legal action against them if they wish.

Healing a permanent piercing most often leaves a tiny dimple, but if you have an adverse healing reaction, there could be keloids or deeper scarring that happens. No one can predict how you will heal, and your own aftercare and body response has the greatest effect on the situation.

I suggest that you and your mother both do some reading up on body piercing and see what you can work out.

OP Offline
thank you very much!

Elephant
Elephant
good luck and please stop back and let us know what you decide and how the experience was.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.