The house was still available and the insomnia is still there, if the house is still available today (im looking after checking the emails after the morning routine is done) I will today continue the restart, if not then if the insomnia is still there tonight (if i do the other thing i go with this too) then tomorrow I decide when to start the internet and computer vacation.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/20/18 01:34 PM.