If it starts raining in the next like two hours I will go get the cortisone cream (mixed up at the pharmacy yesterday - first they did not have it then when they called it was like they had misread the prescription and they had it crazy so yeah who knows what the hell happened but they did talk to the doctor so at least i know they will give me what she prescribed me) and put the backup cream (again it was better with the discharge so its not a negative to wait for the other cream - yes its painful but if i start it and its only the inflammation left it may go away faster).