Yesterday I went to bed at 0:52 and got up at 10:02. I changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, changed one note, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, played Lightning, changed six notes, checked if our house was listed, checked if our house was listed, changed two notes, deleted two links, got one information, changed one note, got one information, checked if our house was listed, played 7UP Pinball, showed mom a house (left it in my favorites but not where the other houses are), got one information, played Pepsi Pinball, did one search, played Santa Snowboard, changed one note, checked if our house was listed, played Disc Golf, Sports Smash, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, added one picture, checked if our house was listed, saw that our house was finally listed, checked the houses (all still available then), showed mom the listing (she asked dad and he was not interested), deleted one link, played 12 Many, Stan Skates, did one search, deleted one picture, played Card Sharks, got one information, changed my back and body sponges. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.