Yesterday I went to bed at 2:39 and got up at 11:38. I wrote two notes, added one link, played the vegas draw one (failed), changed the place of one link, played the hard spider (failed), did one search, played the vegas draw one (won - took me a total of 20 tries), the hard spider (failed), did one search, played the vegas draw three (failed), the hard spider and vegas draw three (failed both), Golden Trails 2 (still cannot open), the thirtieth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 49 then 33 then 32 - rank 15), finally figured out how to get Windows to remember my login informations, played the vegas draw three (failed), uninstalled IObit uninstaller, wrote two reviews on Amazon Canada (a seller and a product), watched Modern Family at 19:30, played the vegas draw three (failed), the hard spider (failed), vegas draw three (failed), the three miniclip mahjongs (failed all), vegas draw three (won - total of 6 tries), the hard spider (failed), did one search and wrote one note, wrote one note, replied to Maggie from IObit, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.