Yesterday I went to bed at 1:35 and got up at 10:00. I deleted one link, added one link, played Bloons Tower Defense for the first time (got to round 8), Bloons Tower Defense 2 easy for the first time (got to round 21), did a search for mom and told her the results, played Bloons Tower Defense 2 medium for the first time (got to round 11), Bloons Tower Defense 2 hard for the first time (got to round 12), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 easy for the first time (got to round 44), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 medium for the first time (got to round 26), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 1 hard for the first time (got to round 16), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 easy for the first time (got to round 33), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 medium for the first time (got to round 20), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 2 hard for the first time (got to round 23), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 easy for the first time (got to round 33), added and deleted pictures from my documents, played Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 medium for the first time (got to round 26), Bloons Tower Defense 3 track 3 hard for the first time (got to round 13), watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, did a few searches plus deleted and added links to my favorites plus erased and wrote notes plus restored one link and erased one note then deleted a picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.