Lisa - your productivity is amazing. I find your posts inspirational, and I hope you keep adding to this thread!

Currently, I'm trying to 'write ahead' for my topics here at BOL, as school will be starting in three weeks and I expect to be overwhelmed with the new time schedule (on vacation, I usually get up around nine and write for an hour or two before deciding what to do with the rest of the day. I'll miss that!)

Aside from my BOL writing, I'm discovering that my ongoing block against writing fiction is dissolving. For me, the secret seems to be to just write and let the work tell me what it wants to be. Also, I find the flash fiction form liberating! I'm trying to decide if I want to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, and if I want to write a YA novel for it or a series of short stories. This is a very good problem to have, and I am thrilled at how wonderfully BOL has encouraged my creativity!

Thanks for listening to me here. Sometimes it's nice to declare one's intentions in public. Love you all!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon