It's not unusual for loved ones to make their presence known in one form or another during meaningful or special days throughout the year. Dreams especially.

This past year, my husband's grandfather came in a dream in Dec. I was connected to him but had only met him twice. In the dream I was standing on the outside of a foyer that lead to an old time barber shop. He was sitting in a chair, a mirror behind him. I had a camera and mentally said, "They're never going to believe this," and took a photo. As the photo developed, though I knew he had passed, he showed up in the photo a solid figure. I on the other hand was translucent. You could barely make me out. I went to take another photo and only half of my translucent figure was captured. Then I woke up.

Come to find out, the family had a mass for his birthday in memory of his passing. I had no idea it was his birthday that day. In fact I had the dream, while they were actually holding the mass. I slept in late.

Did anyone else have an experience over the holidays or any other day that held meaning either to you or a loved one?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site