We got the insurance check Monday and tomorrow my parents are going to deposit it in Amqui (they say they dislike the people working in the 1 closest to us) so I should have my part tomorrow. It is a low amount they are giving so my part will be 10000$, I have 20000$ so in total I will have 30000$ which is a very nice amount.

By the end of this year I will decide if I move out soon or stay here longer (only positive from that will be more $ for when i do move out).

Until then I will wait and see if they go on their promised vacation they also want to take. If they say they go but again change their mind I will immediately start the moving out process when that happens.