Just came back from the beach.

The waves were small. When I arrived there more than three quarter was not under the water and when I left a little more than half was not under the water (good thing i did not go to the rock that are farther away like the 2 previous days - i only went to the far right then after being in the water a while i followed the sand then went in the water a little bit at the far left - i did not want to go back inside and when i saw right in front of my house but still away from the beach a small patch of water i walked in it then sat down on a rock - i stayed many minutes there looking where my street is then i sat the other way and saw that the water was rising - a few minutes later i walked around where there was water near the beach and when i was coming back inside almost 100% of where i had been to start was under the water).

At first it was mostly sunny but slowly the sun was hidden by the clouds and it went to fully cloudy to mostly cloudy when I came back inside. The wind was medium, cold and warm.

I saw Gulls, Crows, Ducks, one other breed of Bird, Oysters, Clams and three other marine animals.