I don't know why Nancy, but I'm not a big J.L fan either. Every now and then actors/actresses pop into my dreams as well, but usually they've passed on or someone they were associated with still here may pop in and they come in later.

For instance two people, Robin Williams and Phillip Hoffman Seymore, I'd say I've had a couple of dreams, separate from each other over the past month.

In one Robin was showing me what he was doing now that he'd crossed. He was taking classes, opened this folder and explained over there, there is no time. So, in order, if you want to keep track of what you do, they have projections, visuals, basically. His was a folder. When you opened it, it had much more space/info, than what we would have here.

In the other dream, Phillip was directing. I fell out of the sky onto the set. I watched for a little bit and got scared, like how'd I get here. He was really nice, happy and casually came over and said, "You can hang for awhile but I don't think you're supposed to be here." I was embarrassed and woke up.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site