When I got up it happened. I am still sleeping on the floor of an empty room downstairs on an air mattress and thankfully the way I put it and where I get up is near the closet door and that door is opened. I still was able to react by grabbing the closet door and not letting go. I ended up on the wall not knowing what was happening to me. Everything was spinning and I think I was even twitching (not the entire body though) unless that was just an impression since I did not have any control during that time. It lasted just a few seconds. I even hurt my right foot because when that happened and I was scrambling to get the door so to not fall I ended up putting that foot violently on the tissue box. I was shaking a little bit after that was done and since then I have almost no energy and I am almost shaking, I also have kind of an headache (its close to it - its also close to spinning but not quite). I do not have any pain and except for after it happened my heart has been beating normally. I had a good night sleep (second in a row) so I was not tired when I got up.

Anyone know what causes that to happen?