IMHO All Spiritual Paths Lead to Deity

Though this is the Wiccan forum, I see validity in all spiritual paths. My main paths are Wicca and Northern European paganism, but I attend a Christian church every Sunday because I want to learn about the Bible. I've studied Buddhism and Vodou for many years, and my favorite spiritual author Eknath Easwaran was Hindu.

My point is that people of all spiritual paths are welcome in this forum. I worry about the increasing hostility that I see not just between different religious groups but within each one. To give a random example, it is so unnecessary for Wiccans and heathens, who are under the same neo-pagan umbrella, to get snotty with one another over misperceptions, legitimate differences, and stereotypes. The same holds for the bickering I see between liberal and conservative Christians.

No one will find his or her spiritual beliefs attacked in this forum. I welcome information from different points of view, but I will delete any posts expressing hostility or attempting to proselytize. This forum will remain a safe and accepting place. Thank you for understanding.

Ro Longstreet
* Wicca site and forum.
* Fun BellaOnline forum games here.
* My books on paganism starting at 0.99 cents.