Unless you live somewhere where you have zero access to the internet (where ALL the informations is and where ALL the real news are....you just have to look for it and you will find it) you cannot say that you have no idea what junk food does to your health. And saying that junk food and fast food cost less than healthier and healthy food is a lie. Even with little money you can buy food to make healthy meals at home but it takes time and effort plus you have to cook at home and this is something a lot of people do not want to do so they buy unhealthy food then just blame everything and everyone except for themselves.

My parents are horrible parents but they at least (1 of the RARE things they have done right as far as parenting goes) never gave me and my brother unhealthy foods and drinks, if they could do it in the last seventies and keep on do it with the character they have then everyone can (and they never were rich....they are very bad at budgeting and we always have had money troubles and yet they would find a way to provide healthy foods and drinks to both of us)!