When I got up I learned from a letter written by my mother (THE SAME WOMAN THAT HATES PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SPEAK FACE TO FACE WITH SOMEONE) that they will not go!

She of course used a lot of made up excuses (ONE OF THEIR BEST TALENT)!

And of course she waited until a day that she knew I was looking forward to (SHE TALKED TO THE FRIEND THEY WOULD OF STAYED WITH A FEW DAYS AGO SO SHE KNEW AT LEAST UNTIL THEN IF NOT THEN SHE COULD OF WAITED UNTIL TOMORROW BUT HEY THAT WOULD NOT OF BEEN A DAY THAT I WAS EXCITED FOR)!

The first excuses are the Summer and Winter tires being too used and the bigger cities being strict on that (FIRST THEY ONLY NEED THE SUMMER TIRES AND THEY ARE NOT SO USED THAT THEY WOULD GET A TICKET FOR IT)!

Then it was about the car not being trustworthy (AND RIGHT AFTER THAT SHE TELLS ME THAT WE COULD ALL GO TO NEWS BRUNSWICK AND MATANE AND RIMOUSKI AND GO SEE ALL THE WATERFALLS NEAR HERE)!

Then that they would not have extra money while there (I OFFERED TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING IT IS THEM WHO ONLY WANTED GAS MONEY)!

Then she went on about all the things she cannot afford (THE FIRST THING SHE MENTIONED IS TOOTHPASTE WHICH IS A HUGE LIE BECAUSE HER TOOTH IS THE ONLY PLACE SHE ALWAYS REFUSED TO COMPROMISED SO SHE NEVER MISSED ANYTHING ABOUT HER TEETH AND THE REST THAT SHE DOES NOT BUY IS HER CHOICE BECAUSE SHE LETS MY DAD BUY EVERYTHING HE WANTS SO THERES NO MONEY LEFT FOR HER)!

One of their best talent is the silent treatment and this is what they will get from me! I bet you all that they will not try to break that by asking me what is wrong or by confronting me about it because it will mean them being told the truth and they do not want that! They made sure not to be in the house when I got up! When I was doing my morning routine (when im sleeping my shades are down and when im doing my morning beauty routine the shades of that room are down so for that its easy to know where i am) they went hiding in the attick and when I went in my living room they went back outside! And from now on when I will be in the living rooms these two doors will remain closed, there too I bet you all that they will not open them and enter when I will be here!

So from now on I am alone and I put all my energy on myself! Thye will know I am moving out when they will see me box my things! They will not know my phone number and my address! In the meantime I will use them like they used me and they are using me!