Originally Posted By: starPeridot
What are your hobbies?

I love to read, and I enjoy writing as well. In fact I write for the SciFi/Fantasy Movies site here at BellaOnline.

I also enjoy making jewelry - mostly just beading. But I love seeing what combinations I can come up with and watching how different colors play together.

I had gotten out of enjoying all of this for quite a few years. In addition to taking an anti-depressant I was on Abilify for my mood swings due to Bipolar. We finally figured out that my lack of interest in everything was due to the Abilify being too high, so a few months ago my doctor adjusted the dose down some and I found my creativity again.

I've tried sewing in the past, I'm not terribly good at it, but then again I was trying to teach myself. I made one dress for my daughter for Easter several years ago that I felt turned out cute, but that was the only one I accomplished. I admire you for being able to sew!

Burt, I don't think I've ever heard your whole story before. Wow, you have been through a lot. No wonder you don't want to leave the house - that is literally your sanctuary.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor