Well, Nancy, I dreamt about a celebrity last night! LOL.

Oprah Winfrey. She hooked her arm in mine and took me to the front section of her show. I was surprised and a bit apprehensive but I went along. She introduced me around to some interesting and influential people.

But then when it was time to sit in the audience for a show, she placed her purse and other effects on the seat next to her so I felt compelled to sit in the seats behind her. A few other women were in that row and our entire row of seats rolled backwards and then upright again. A woman laughed and the feeling was, "That's the way Oprah is. She is great for a short while and then loses interest in you."

While I like and respect Oprah, I wasn't going to be intimidated by her or kiss up to her. She respected me back in return for this but she went on with her focus on her companies, etc. and I went on with my own life.

Despite all of her success and her charitable endeavors, Oprah still harbors some deep-seated insecurities that arise on occasion. She's overcome them but they still haunt her and she must forcefully push them aside and keep moving onward. She's doing a good job at it but it does cause her to come across as callous with those who work with her on a day-to-day basis.

We each create the life we want. I am happy with mine. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage