I must have crossed paths w/Dr. Hershey last night.

I do agree, war, no war, the overall state of being, to make the greatest impact, is just gifting the best part of who you are. That doesn't mean you have to stick your head in the sand, but trouble makers, as Lori said, tend to paint themselves, eventually, into a corner they have to live with. Often with a boomerang affect to them.

My dream: I got out of bed and wrote it down. I was being politically briefed on Compession-killings. That's not a typo. That's how it was written in the dream.

For the Union or State to intervene on a person's behalf, the person (s) must have lived in the district for more than 6 months.

The state or union would receive an 11% benefit of some type and couldn't exceed "X" amount of people. Many were injured.

I really try to stay away from headlines, my dreams some of them anyway are newsy enough, lol. But I also am aware I'm sensitive to war issues. I can't sit through a war movie, any, historic, theater, Schindlers List, nothing. Tried and I just feel nauseous and my eyes start watering.

Maybe there'll be something called Compassion killing or the right for a person to exit early basically. Don't know.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site