Last night, I had many dreams and this time I remembered four in particular. The one that was most interesting to me was the one where my husband and I were in line for a ride at an amusement park. We were in the handicapped line and then moved into the regular line. I saw a very little Asian girl who had been separated from her parents but she was standing in line, intent on getting on the ride.

I was in a moral quandary over whether I should inform the authorities or take her on the ride first because she was anxiously looking forward to it. I took her with me in the front of a small car that was looked up to other cars in a tram-line while my husband got into the seat behind us.

I did tell an employee what was going on and she quietly helped us and flipped a switch on the ride that let our car separate from the rest. We careen up and down like a roller-coaster only we were no longer on any sort of track. Our car went out of the amusement park and into streets. It went behind a McDonald's in the parking lot.

By then, police were chasing us. Our car went up a ramp and high over the McDonald's and as we whooshed through the air over the police, I tried to find a way to protect the little girl from the coming crash.

Next, I was in an apartment with my son and we were eating. I was eating a barbecue sandwich but in between the slices of bread was a pair of the little girl's jeans. I said, "I'd better give this to the police as evidence that I wasn't kidnapping the little girl. I just wanted to take her on the ride first because she wanted some fun."

Okay this all must sound ridiculous, but it actually holds meaning for me.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage