Hello everyone. Did you exercise today? Did you take a great walk like Jillie? Did you ride your recumbent bike? Did you take a Zumba class? It all sounds great doesn't it.

Today I got up really late because I am a night owl and stay up really late. I woke up thinking about yoga. Yeah, I'm going to have a yoga day, I told myself! All day I looked forward to doing yoga and planning what sequence to do.

This evening at 5:30pm (I like to exercise in the late afternoon or early evening. Probably has something to do with my crazy hours.) I rolled out the pink yoga mat and sat down ready to go.

I started with several minutes of Alternate Nostril breathing, which is great for relaxing a racing mind. Then I went through a 15 min sequence for strength building. Next I did a 15 min energizing sequence. After that I did some nice relaxing floor poses and finished with relaxation.

Even though I only did 2, 15 min sequences it took me 1 hour. Of course I added some other stuff but the real reason is that I hold each posture longer than suggested which is usually 5 breaths. I hold for 8-10 breaths, it just feels good for me. I really enjoyed tonight's yoga practice.

Tomorrow is Saturday so I plan on taking the day off. Talk to me. TJ