Hello Everyone who is in the slightest bit interested in any kind of gardening at all - but especially CONTAINER GARDENING!

Sign up to our WEEKLY PLUS Newsletter and active FORUM for sound everyday advice on things gardening.

NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE

Welcome I say to the Container Gardening Newsletter.

This is a free newsletter delivered to your e-mail weekly to keep you up-to-date on when new material is posted to the Container Gardening website via the forum.

Whether you are a multi-coloured thumb gardener (as in mostly green thumb but black thumb at times!); planning to set up a container garden of any sort or know someone who is, this newsletter is your best resource to navigating through the maze of gardening information out there. It will make a lot of sense and will get your own questions and queries answered - and don't we all have those!

If you visit the CONTAINER GARDENING WEBSITE you will see how wide our net goes and how full it is with so much on offer, and from so many people! That collection of practical advice and knowledge is a real gift - and available to you readily and oh so easily.

ALL ideas and suggestions and questions would be welcomed as well - so sign up now and see what happens. All you would need to do is go to the forum, use a webname as you wish and say your say - yes please!

And if you think you want to 'unsign' and leave - well, I would be sad of course but that would be as easy for you as pressing the unsubscribe button.

Cheers now...

Last edited by Lestie - ContainerGardens; 01/22/13 09:18 AM.

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.