I am a conservative and I am offened by what you say about me. Many of conservatives are not like this! I don't lack empathy for anyone and I work for every dollar that I earn...but what I am tired of it the hand outs and those sitting on their butts not doing anything to better themselves. To label someone who steps on others as they are conservatives doing this is wrong. I have seen plenty of other parties doing this too. I have seen hand outs after hands out and some of those sitting and not doing anything to improve themselves. I work in a grocery store and see those on foodstamps buying $$$$ meats that I would never think about buying because I can't afford it but yet have plenty of money for cigarettes, and tons of tattoos and percing but yet we are told that they have a right to that. The question is where do they get the money for that if they can't afford food?? But what about what I can't get because part of my paycheck goes to fund these many free programs. I have seen plenty of improvements to public housing because new 3-pane windows have been made so the goverment makes the owners of those buildings put the new windows in but I still have single pane windows because I can't afford to put double pane let alone 3-pane windows. where does it stop?? One day while I was working, a couple came in to get groceries and as they slid their payment card...they said..."it would be nice if one day this was free!" I replied..."it already is, it's foodstamps." Can you see why some people are tired of the raping of this country? How some people are tired of the give me state we are in? I see signs of 'we are hiring' but there are those who won't put in for that job plus it has been stated from those who beg on the streets say that they don't get a job because they make more money begging and it is tax free! When I see someone that needs a hand out, I will take them somewhere to buy them food because I don't know if they will buy alchol or cigarettes or drugs with the money that I would have given them. I was close to living on the streets twice but I did not look for handouts,I went looking for several jobs to help MYSELF UP...I did not say poor me and just sit there.