sorry I have been dealing with a family emergency this week - not ignoring posts I promise. The seven of pentacles to me means someone who has achieved a lot, but they still feel something is missing - they haven't quite discovered that little extra something that they need to feel fulfilled, despite all their hard work. 7's are more introspective and tend to speak of things within the self. Also, in this card the one coin lies at the mans feet, but he's focused on those coins in the distance. Perhaps it means placing ones energy in the distance rather than focusing on the blessings that are.

Eight of coins is more about hard work at a craft, taking something you love doing and making it profitable through hard work. When work isn't like work anymore, because you are just passionate about what you do and things just flow easily. If they are coming up together it could mean you are working hard towards a goal and seeing progress, recognizing your talents etc. but just a little hint of "something missing" there - maybe a need to slightly tweak or alter your goals a bit to include this.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes