I am a 28 year old, married, mother of a 2 year old. I have been with my husband for 6 years and we have been married for just shy of 3. He is a great guy but I often question if it's meant to be. I have been unhappy for quite some time mainly because we work opposite shifts so we hardly see eachother and when we do I am often ignored. After complaining and threatening to leave (I asked for a divorce last year) he changes, things get better but eventually he goes back to his old ways. He takes care of myself and my son, helps around the house, but I often feel lonely. We have sex once per months and affection is almost non existent. We have been having a very rough past few days. I told him once again that I am unhappy and that I reached out to females online for comfort. I told him that I enjoy talking to one female in particular and since I met her 2 weeks ago, we talk every day. My husband and I talked about splitting and then trying to make it work. Today he told me he wants to make it work and will change and do whatever it takes. I know that I should try to make it work but honestly I cant deny my feelings for women. I have always been attracted to women but never really acted on that. I had a few sexual encounters (nothing major) but thats it. I love my husband but I am unhappy and not satisfied. I am not in love with him. I feel like 'making it work' is something I will have to force myself in to. At the end of the day, I just want to be happy and I know I can be happy with him, but it never lasts. Please give me any advice...my head is about to explode!