Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
It is interesting they are finding civilizations below the earth's surface before man existed. I think something is wrong with the date processes winkArcheolgical science only can measure the material universe -- they have not crossed over into the occult spiritual sciences yet.. but they will smile OR who were those people and where did they go? They are you and I alive and well on the surface albeit reincarnated smile There is plenty of evidence that advanced societies existed long ago. Once the earth was round, orbited the sun, and then it was flat and you could plum fall right off the end into..what? Our knowledge is young.Very Well put.. We're baby Gods and Goddesses!! It's Pretty !! smile !!!

The penguin family, how amazing they are. The perfect parents. I would consider the baby penguin a lucky little kid indeed if they didn't live in the extreme COLD! I don't do cold... I guess there is a reason for it, but when I was 8 all I saw was pictures of this Jesus dude walking around in sandalsThe perfect family could have lived in the tropics, but then again, without adversity, After the fall adversity was created as ego vied with ego.. we co-created the dog eat dog and predator and prey but that is all temporary -- in the long haul planet earth will be cleansed they wouldn't be the perfect family!

Quote:
This got all screwed up before the flood when advanced scientists from other systems of worlds mixed the seed of the human with the seed of the animal so all these legends of Mermaids, Minotaurs, etc., etc. actually physically existed until the flood wiped them away -- now they want to do it again

Did the advance scientists from other worlds use the earth as an experiment? yep.Used the flood to wipe the slate clean to try again? Nope. God did that.There is plenty of evidence suggesting at least part of what you stated is true.

All legions came from some truth. Though I think many of the cave drawings were a combination of life from other systems and what the painters recognized or comprehended, an example horse legs were painted as horse legs because they understood horse legs. What were they actually?

We have disrupted Mother Nature enough, we are throwing our ecosystem into a tailspin. We are not entirely responsible -- partially, yes. But there are those with nothing to lose who don't care.Yes they need to leave human genetic engineering alone!But they won't.. not until the children of love cry out to a higher power of love to stop it!