eBooks.. Kindles.. iPads.. Lets talk getting back to the basics.. the good old fashion "paper back book" My wife has developed a fear of losing these books for ever.. not being able to physically hold a paper book in her hands.. and she hits the library most every weekend bringing home nearly 20 books each time.. Is she going over board?.. Nit but having books printed on paper is a growing concern.. There must be an easier way.. Rice paper. Fabric.. Something other then having a flat screen device in your hands.. I guess I'm not a big fan of books anyway.. Be it ebooks ereader or a real paper back.. I feel that the authors who write these books are corrupting the minds of their readers with half truths. In particular.. Books on the metaphysical properties of rocks, gems, stones and crystals.. each author has their own take on what these minerals can and can't do for the user or healer.. If the books are to be used.. They should be used strictly as a reference to what the stone is and not what it can do.. leave that to the reader to decide. I've written many articles on the subject and because of my views and plagiarism, I was forced to remove them from the internet.

Last edited by WizardOfTheStone; 11/01/11 09:15 AM.