I started crying when I read the first message on this thread because I completely understood. My husband and I tried for our child, but I never wanted a girl. When we found out it was a girl my husband knew I wanted to abort "it" but I knew he'd be devestated. I hated being pregnant every day after finding out I was carrying a girl. The day my daughter was born was the worst day of my life. 10 months later I'm tired of close friends saying "it'll get better" and "you'll bond with her soon, be patient". I DON'T LIKE HER, I DON'T WANT TO BE HER MOTHER. She cries constantly when I'm around, though never with a sitter or friends, just me. Cries when I leave a room as if she wants to be close to me but she doesn't, cries when I tell her to stop doing things, cries when I change her diaper, when I put her clothes on. CRIES!!! I feel like I've been tricked by my own hormones, and emotions but I can't go back. I have been trying to distance myself from her because I get annoyed just looking at her. My freedom is gone, there's NEVER ENOUGH TIME, & it's taken me 10 months to loose the 40+ lbs which made me cry every day since I was already overweight. I never wanted "Her", and "just hold her in your arms for the first time" didn't change my mind. I don't know what to do.