I am going through the same thing as many of you. I found out I was pregnant a couple days after Christmas. I was super excited because my husband and I had been trying since we got married. We started planning, picking out furniture, and we even had the names picked. We played it safe by only telling family and few close friends until we had our first ultrasound. We went in at 9 weeks and had our ultrasound and the nurse said "there is no heartbeat... I need to get the doctor." It felt like my life came to a complete halt. I couldn't stop crying and my husband had to leave because he was going to pass out. I just had my D&C procedure last friday and I still feel so empty inside. I got soo excited to be a mom and take on that responsibility and I felt like I was robbed. Someone stole my chance and someone stole my amazing experience of having a child. My husband has been very supportive and is looking forward to trying again (which we aren't sure when it's safe to do so). He is being very positive and keeps telling me that we will have the chance again. I find myself crying often and I cannot stop thinking about the baby that I lost. He keeps telling me that I need to let it go and move on, but how do you let something like this go? It's different for men because they do not develop that bond with the baby like mothers do. I told him that I don't think that I will ever be the same until the void is filled and the only way it'll be filled is if I were to hear a healthy baby's heartbeat. I'm not trying to replace the one that i've lost, but I am trying to get those happy, excited emotions back that I was loving the experience of. I am so sorry that you all had to go through this. I hope that you are all able to conceive another baby soon. I have said a prayer for all of you! Stay strong and try to be as positive as you can. They say most woman go on to have many healthy babies after a miscarriage and that is the other positive thing I can think of in this situation.