Hi. We have new filters at home that won't let me access bellaonline. So you may not hear from me again.
I hope you are seeing a good reproductive endocrinologist.
You need a FULL thyroid panel. Always, not just TSH. That means getting the t3 and T4 hormones tested too. (Sometimes you may be able to get away with the T3.) These should be tested in the free form, i.e. FT3 and FT4.

It is critical to get adequate supplementation, especially during pregnancy.

I urge you, if you haven't yet, to check out Mary Shomon, her website as book Living Well with Hypothyroidism. Another good book is the Shameses' book Thyroid Power.