Okay, Angela--just picked up on your being Phenix City! lol!

Wow! You've been staying with your daughter since July & you're both still living?!! LOL! I love my mom dearly, and would do just about anything for her, but when she was in that wreck on the 3rd of November, I stayed with her for 8 days and nights, and I was almost in tears! We're used to both having our own space, and she was just sick of hurting, and of having me there all the time. But back to you--I'd say that if you've been there that long, you're doing a good job!

I'm very blessed to have a great relationship with my daughter, who is 19. God knew what He was doing when he made Brandi for me. She and I are nothing alike--if we were, I wouldn't like her! LOL! No, I just mean that we wouldn't get along. She's very passive and compliant, and I'm controlling and assertive. We're a mom and daughter made in Heaven! We butt heads every once in a while, but most of the time, we're good.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )