LMAO!! laugh

When I read the posts about my being peppy and upbeat, I had to laugh! NO DISRESPECT INTENDED! I'm so glad you can see me that way because I try really hard to put on my happy face when I'm around people or online. I feel like it's my job on here to try to make others feel better, so I do my best to do that.

I read your posts to Kelley, my husband, and he laughed a little bit with me. My being the editor of the depression site is no accident. I've battled depression since I was 16 years old, and sometimes I feel like I'm losing the battle. My life is not quite as painful as it used to be before Kelley and I got married, so I'm more stable. I'm not medicated right now because of side effects I've had and potential ones from the last med prescribed. When I saw that it could destroy my liver and/or kidneys, I said, "I'll take my chances with my depression and mood swings." Maybe they can try something else when I go back.

But I'm really glad to know that you guys see me as upbeat! As for the cheerleader thing, Connie, I also try to be encouraging, so maybe that's my inner cheerleader coming out! smile

Thanks so much to all of you for your posts! Keep them coming! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )