Thank you for asking. The wedding was this past Saturday and everything went very well. While we were unloading on Friday, we had 2 curious cows come over the watch. The hawks were out and calling to us. The staff at the farm were awesome! It drizzled rain Friday and Saturday morning, but cleared completely in time for the ceremony outside in front of the pond.

We received many compliments on the decorations and the food was outstanding. We decorated with silk fall leaves, pumpkins, pine cones and a few bronze colored mums, with tons of candles. The party barn at the farm had 6 wagon wheel chandeliers. We made Grapevine wreaths to attach underneath and had leaves on clear fishing line dangling down. That was a unique touch everyone commented on. Other than my breaking one of the toasting flutes, everything went quite well. Of course we had a back up, but I'm glad I was the one who broke it. My daughter forgave me and I've already ordered a replacement.

I didn't even take my camera out of the bag, but my cousin was the photographer. She and her husband took about 2000 pictures. I can't wait to see them.

As for beading projects, I have to get all the wedding stuff organized and put up. My work table is stacked about 2 ft tall right now, but I am itching to get started. As soon as I get back from Florida that is. We had planned to visit a few days with my MIL after the wedding, but much of it will be at the hospital visiting my Aunt who lives nearby. The day after my return, I'll be helping with the Native American Celebration, Nov 19 at Kings Bay Submarine Base. Looking forward to seeing all my Cherokee of GA friends!

My beads and leather will have to wait patiently for 2 more weeks, and yet another project has been added to my list - a ribbon shirt for my new Son in Law. He's an Eagle Scout and I need to find a pin or badge to include on it. They will be coming down for the April Pow-wow and I want to have it ready for him.

Hey Beetlemess - do you know where I can get one of those?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia