The prism with the white light split into the visible light spectrum (rainbow). Totally a classic & universal icon of Pink Floyd. << Nothing wrong or weird with Pink Floyd! In fact 35 years ago yesterday, my then girlfriend gifted me with the LP 'DSotM' and have watched 'The Wizard of Oz' synched to the album. >>

Would almost have to be appliqu�d to retain it from not looking pixelated; or use the very small micro seed beads (16/o - 20/o), but finding the colors needed could be the hindrance. I found this out searching for the 16/o greens I needed for the base color in the Meritorious Unit Citation ribbon.

I think it all depends on what the width you have to work on. Would having a larger black background to the segment detract from the other portions? The logo could easily be worked into a horizontal oval and could get by with the 6 primary/secondary colors, white & black.

Could be sneaky & silly by doing something in brick stitch & saying it is 'The Wall' In fact, brick (or any offset alignment pattern) could eliminate the grossly pixelated/stairstep effect that would occur with a straight loom or lane stitch.

Just my initial thoughts, having little to no idea what else is on the belt.

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."