Kimberly, I know exactly how you feel. I wasn't really able to share my feelings of my two miscarriages to anyone. After I miscarried my last baby, I was lucky to find a forum like this one where I was able to talk to another woman that had been through a similiar circumstance. The first baby I lost was in 2006. I was about 9 weeks but the baby had just stopped developing. The last one was in Feb 2008. I was about 20 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor thinking everything was going to be alright. I was finding out the sex of my baby that day. I couldn't have been more devastated when they told me that they couldn't find a heartbeat and that my baby had died inside the womb. I think the emotional pain was the hardest that I have ever had to endure. It has been 2 years now and I haven't been able to get pregnant. I am almost 39 and I am blessed to already have children that are healthy but it was heartbreaking to have to go through these 2 miscarriages. We never think that it can happen to us but it can. I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that can express how hard it is to lose a child. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone and if you ever need someone to talk to, i will be more than happy to talk to you. Bonnie