Lisa, I went to Phoenix because my son and dil (who by the way live in Phoenix) went there (online)for their MBA's. They both have fantastic promising careers in banking. My purpose was to get a degree because I wanted one. Phoenix does offer ground classes in my city, but because of my convoluted work schedule that wasn't an option. I've been to other colleges since I graduated in 1963, and it seems that they all have something different to offer. I think the issue after graduation is what you do with your degree. My dil's father (in Pa where I live) has a Masters from Penn State and makes less as a human service director than I do as a city bus driver but he's good at it and loves it. I plan to use my management degree to manage an animal shelter when I retire from driving. Some people would think that's not a worthy profession, but my passion is humane treatment of animals and I'm grateful to have had an opportunity to earn a degree that will enable me to be a part of making that a reality.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.